I can't believe that I am officially writing this blog post!! But here we are, almost ready to welcome our baby girl into the world!! Appropriately I will be taking a maternity leave in anticipation of her arrival and for the first few months of her life. I wanted to share a few details with you of what that means for future, current and past DZP clients and what they can expect over the next months as we take a break to enjoy life as a family of four.
- Email communication will still be available, however my response time will be significantly increased. Please be patient as I respond to each email appropriately.
- If you have an urgent matter you want me to be aware of, please make that clear in your subject line.
- If you are a current client who has NOT booked an engagement session for 2018, I will be reopening shooting dates at the beginning of March. Please reach out to get set up as dates fill up quickly.
- If you have an open album order or have yet to finalize your design, album design and production will begin again at the end of February. Please reach out to finalize your album order.
- I will have dates open and available at the end of February, March, and April for portrait sessions. If interested in booking a session for your family, please reach out!!
- The best way to stay up to date on important Deborah Zoe Photography news is to like the DZP Facebook Page, DZP Instagram, as well as subscribe to the DZP Newsletter.
I want to thank all my clients and supporters of DZP who have been so gracious and encouraging during this journey - we have felt so loved and we are incredibly grateful!! (Especially on long wedding days where you made sure I was well fed and hydrated :)). I look forward to sharing more of our journey once baby girl is here - thank you one and all!!
With much love from our family to yours, The Parkers