Mini Session Terms & Conditions
MINI SESSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PAYMENT SCHEDULE. The Client must pay the non refundable session fee to secure the session time slot.
2. POSTPONEMENT & CANCELLATION. Client acknowledges that in the event that there is a Cancellation of the session by the Client, Studio will be harmed and that Client will notify Studio of a Cancellation as soon as possible in order to minimize Studio’s damages. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement 10 or more calendar days before the session date, the contract will be canceled and all monies paid will be returned to Client. If Client shall cancel within seven days of the session date all payments will be applied to the total balance due and are non-refundable. In the case that the session and the rain date are canceled by the photographer, the client’s non refundable session fee will be applied to a session at a different date or applied to the next scheduled mini session event.
3. COVERAGE. Mini sessions are available for families, children, couples and groupings of no more than 4 people.
4. TIME SLOT. The Studio will reserve CLIENT a 30 minute mini session time slot on Event Date once the non-refundable payment has been received. Client acknowledges that time slots are assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
5. ARRIVAL. The Client acknowledges they must arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled time slot to be ready to start shooting on time for the Client’s designated time slot. If Client is late to the scheduled time slots, the time will not be extended or rescheduled. Refunds are not available for time slots cut short or missed due to Client’s late arrival.
6. RAIN DATE. The Studio reserves exclusive right to reschedule sessions due to weather conditions including but not limited to rain, wind, snow, ice, extreme temperatures etc. The Studio will notify the client via email 24-48 hours in advance if the assignment needs to be rescheduled. Client acknowledges they will be available for the same time slot assigned for the original assignment on the scheduled rain date.
7. DELIVERY OF IMAGES. High Resolution Digital Images will be made available 2 weeks following the date of the Assignment. They will be uploaded to Studio’s online gallery provided by the Photographer. This gallery will be available for 8 weeks and will provide access to purchase prints and canvases and downloads of files. High Resolution Digital images are 3500px on the long side at 300 DPI). The images will download from the gallery as a zip file and the Client will not receive a physical disc of images. Client acknowledges they know how to download the images from the web onto Client’s computer, including unzipping the zip file. The Studio is not responsible for user error in downloading and saving final images.
Client acknowledges that there are no deliverable digital images or USB’s or DVD(s) included in the price of the mini sessions.
The Client will receive approximately five (5) digital images from the Assignment uploaded to Studio's online gallery.