Bringing together a styled shoot is not an easy task. It takes a lot of work and coordination and of course the right people and vendors to help pull it all together. When thinking about jewelry and accessories for the shoot I knew exactly who I wanted to ask: Meg of Miss Meghan Elizabeth. Meg creates beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry, from strings of pearls to everyday pieces. I love her work so much that the hubster surprised me with a necklace she created for Christmas! Each piece seen in yesterday's post was uniquely designed just for our shoot! Meg has graciously offered up any piece to one lucky blog reader! Isn't that ahhhmazing, your own custom piece of handmade (with love) jewelry?! To enter you just need to follow three simple steps:)
1. Like Miss Meghan Elizabeth on Facebook.
2. Like Deborah Zoe Photo on Facebook.
3. Leave a comment below with what piece of jewelry you'd like to win!
Easy peasy:) You'll have until Thursday at 6 p.m. to enter and we'll announce the winner here on the blog, on Friday.
1. The Elizabeth Freshwater Pearl Strand 2. Light Pink Freshwater Pearl Cluster Drop Earrings
3. Tier Swarovski Cyrstal Earrings
4. Romantic Bib Necklace
5. Black Crystal Gun Metal Multi-Strand Necklace 6. Hand Knotted Rose Quartz Necklace